Would you like to walk into a dental office and feel like:
- they know you?
- your concerns and needs are understood before any procedures are recommended or performed?
- any treatment that is done fits into your personal, long-term plan for your oral health?
- you, not dental insurance, or any other third party, will dictate the outcome you desire for your health?
- you are empowered to have control over your dental health decisions?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, please give us a call. Because health is very personal and individualized, we take the time to make sure you are understood before we present options for your future health. We are your ADVOCATE to help you achieve the outcome you desire and choose. We love what we do! Come and visit us as we create “Healthy smiles that transform lives.”
It is our mission to help you achieve your goal of a healthy, maintenance free smile for life.
It is our belief that today’s medical and dental models of health care are failing. They wait for disease to occur and then do procedures to fix what is broken. They typically never treat the actual cause of the problem. This is a Disease Care Model.
We consider our practice to be a HEALTH CARE MODEL. Instead of being reactive, we diagnose what causes the disease and then help you prevent the disease from reoccurring. We individualize each patient’s care and give you the time and personal attention you deserve.
As your advocate, we listen to you, we make sure we understand you and we work together to come up with a course of treatment that always starts with your end-goal in mind. In this way, you know the entire plan before any treatment is initiated.
Dr. Glenn DiBartolomeo
As Dr. DiBartolomeo’s practice has grown, so has his passion and commitment to provide his patients with the highest level of comprehensive care. He continues to seek advanced, state of the art training with the leaders in his field. Some of the courses he has taken are:
- The Schuster Center for Professional Development
- The Texas Center for Occlusal Studies and Rejuvenation Dentistry
- The Dawson Center
- The Seattle Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- The Pankey Institute
Dr. DiBartolomeo is a member of numerous professional dental organizations, including:
- The American Dental Association
- The Florida Dental Association
- The Florida Association of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The Greater Orlando Dental Association
Dr. DiBartolomeo and his wife, Natalie, are native Floridians and grew up in Miami. They have three beautiful daughters. When he is not practicing dentistry, Dr. DiBartolomeo enjoys golfing, reading, and spending time with his family.
Meet the Team
Our Team is a carefully selected group of skilled professionals who are very experienced, compassionate, and committed to excellence. They excel in working together to ensure our patients are provided with the highest level of service possible. When you visit us, you will hear a lot of laughter and see many smiling faces.
Trish is a dental hygienist and has been with us since 1987. She continues to serve our patients to help them achieve their goal of a lifetime of health.
TamoiTamoi is the newest member of our team. She supports both the clinical and business office team members and is a true asset for our team.
TrudiTrudi is Dr. DiBartolomeo’s clinical coordinator and has been with us since 1990. She has worked in dentistry since 1978 and is one of the chief instigators of the laughter and smiles in the office.
AnnAnn is a dental hygienist and has been with us since 2000. Her perfectionism and high level of compassion make her the ultimate advocate for our patients.
Stephanie is the business office coordinator. It is her friendly, upbeat personality that we, and our patients, are blessed to encounter each day. Stephanie has been a member of our team since 2004.
Our goal is to restore your teeth back to their natural beauty, structure, form and function. All four of these criteria must be diagnosed and treated in order to have long-term results. As part of our services, we will spend the time to understand what you desire, and then help you achieve this goal. We believe that personal relationships are essential and are largely ignored in contemporary health care. You will be actively involved in all phases of your care and we will always keep your best interest foremost in mind.
Click on the plus sign to the right of the service names to learn more about services we provide.
- Discolored teeth
- Front teeth that are worn down or chipped
- Gaps or spaces between teeth
- Crooked teeth.
Crown, also referred to as a “cap”, is a covering usually made of porcelain that protects the entire tooth. It is used to restore and preserve a tooth that is decayed, broken, cracked, or has had a root canal. Crowns can also be used to correct many cosmetic tooth problems and improve your smile.
We have listed below the foundational services we provide that allows us to deliver the highest level of care to the people we serve.
- Customer Service- We understand we are here to SERVE YOU. Exceptional and compassionate service is the only level of service that is suited for our patients and is consistent with our personal and team values.
- Communication- You cannot provide excellence in any area of service without good communication. As a team dedicated to this process, we will take the time to understand you and your concerns.
- Listening- Communication is more about listening than talking and telling. It is only through listening that we get to hear each patient’s UNIQUE story, concerns, fears and objectives.
- Gentle, Caring and Comfortable Treatment- With patience, understanding and attention to detail, this level of care is our standard.
- Clean, Efficient, High-Tech Environment- We have just completed a year and a half office make-over to provide you with the comfort, efficiency and technology 21st dentistry requires.
- Comprehensive, Goal Oriented, Preventative Care- We will be your ADVOCATE to help you achieve the goals and results YOU desire for a lifetime.
— Kristy C.